Sedation Dentistry – Houston, TX
Helping You Overcome Dental Anxiety
For many nervous or fearful patients, our friendly team, welcoming environment, and skilled dentists are enough to take the stress out of visiting the dentist. However, for some, anxiety is too severe for even the most relaxing dental office environment. That’s why our team offers sedation dentistry in our Houston, TX dental office for anxious or fearful patients. We offer two levels of sedation: nitrous oxide and oral conscious. Each option has its own unique benefits, and we work individually to help patients determine which method is right for them.
Why Choose Tamborello Dental Associates for Sedation Dentistry?
- Focus on Providing Comfortable Care
- A Caring and Familiar Dental Team
- Nitrous Oxide and Conscious Sedation Options
Do I Need Dental Sedation?
While sedation dentistry is still most often utilized for fearful patients, we may recommend sedation for a number of other reasons, including:
- Severe sensitivity in teeth, gums, or gag reflex
- Patients who suffer from cognitive impairments that may make dental care unsafe, frightening, or upsetting
- Those patients with injuries or other physical pain that makes remaining still in a dental chair uncomfortable
- Children who may not fully understand their treatment, causing unnecessary fear
- Those patients who need numerous or complex procedures may prefer to receive them in a single visit using sedatives to help them relax