Achieving a straighter smile with orthodontic treatment can have great benefits for both your appearance and your oral health. At Tamborello Dental Associates, our team wants to help you achieve ideal results during this process. That’s why we offer both traditional and more aesthetic-minded treatment options, allowing patients to select the one that best fits their personal preferences. Contact our dental office today to schedule your first consultation to discuss orthodontic services with our Houston, TX dnetists, Dr. Donald Tamborello, Dr. Christopher Devlin, or Dr. Holly Boone! We’re located in central Houston, and patients from the areas of Montrose, River Oaks, West University, Bellaire, Braes Heights, Upper Kirby, and beyond are always welcomed.
Orthodontic Services – Houston, TX
The Advantages of Straighter Teeth
Why Choose Tamborello Dental Associates for Orthodontic Services?
- Three Dentists Who Can Use Invisalign
- A Friendly, Knowledgeable Team
- Advanced Technology for Treatment Planning
Instead of traditional braces, Invisalign treatment relies on a set of clear plastic aligners, custom-designed by our team and the Invisalign lab to represent different stages of your smile’s transformation. The patient’s job is easy – just wear each aligner for a certain amount of time (usually a couple of weeks) and then switch to the next one. Routine appointments allow our Houston doctors to keep an eye on your progress, and that’s it! The journey to a more aesthetically pleasing look has never been simpler.
In addition to their exceptionally subtle appearance, Invisalign offers patients several other great benefits, including:
- Patients won’t have to worry about the discomfort that orthodontic wires or metal brackets can create. The smooth plastic of your Invisalign aligners is custom designed to fit your unique smile as perfectly as possible.
- Your new aligners are removable, which means that you don’t have to make any inconvenient changes to your diet or oral hygiene routine.
- Do you want to look your best at an upcoming party or event? It’s fine to take out your aligners for an hour or so and show off your best smile.
- Typically, Invisalign treatment is completed in a faster timeframe than traditional treatment – only 8-18 months!